Makes 9 hand pies
- 1 Pie Crust
- 1/2 cup Josh Pond’s Wild Blueberry Jam
- 5 Tbsp. diced brie cheese (we used Josh Pond’s Whiting Robiola)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Center a rack in oven and heat to 400 degrees.
2. Unroll pie crust on a lightly floured surface. Using a 4" round cookie cutter, cut out nine rounds, rerolling scraps as needed.
3. Combine jam and cheese in a small bowl. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoons into the center of each dough round, leaving a 1/2" border. Brush beaten egg over border, then fold dough over filling and crimp edges with a fork to seal. Cut a few slits to allow steam to escape, then brush tops with more egg.
4. Transfer hand pies to a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.