Makes 12 cookies
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Josh Pond frozen wild organic blueberries
- In a large mixing bowl of an electric mixer beat together softened butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add in egg and vanilla and beat again for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add the flour, oats, mixture, baking soda, and salt to the mixing bowl with everything else. Mix with the electric mixer until combined.
- Slowly fold in the blueberries with a wooden spoon. Cover & refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm the dough. . Drop round balls of cookie dough onto a lined/greased cookie sheet. Push the balls down slightly.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes at 350°F/180C or until edges just begin to turn golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on baking sheet so that they can firm up a bit. Transfer to a wire rack to allow cookies to cool completely.