- 7 cups sliced, peeled, cored apples (about 6 apples)
- 2 cups Josh Pond wild organic frozen blueberries
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a slow cooker, combine apples, blueberries, brown sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves. Cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours or until thickened and apples are tender.
- Let cool completely. Transfer to blender; purée until smooth.