1 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
3/4 c. (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/3 c. Josh Pond’s Wild Blueberry Jam, Strawberry Preserves, and Apple Cider Jelly
1. Preheat oven to 350º and line two baking sheets with parchment.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In another bowl, beat butter and sugar until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla, then add dry ingredients in two batches until incorporated.
4. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop 1” balls onto prepared baking sheets. Press a thumbprint into center of each ball, 1/2” deep. Fill with a small spoonful of preserves.
5. Bake until edges of cookies are golden, 13 to 14 minutes. Cool on baking sheets before serving.