Makes 18 muffins
- 1 1/3 cups Josh Pond frozen wild organic blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Josh Pond’s wild blueberry jam
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons), plus 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 cups, plus 2 teaspoons whole wheat pastry flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
2. In a large bowl, stir together the eggs, 1 stick melted butter, olive oil, maple syrup, yogurt, vanilla, and milk until combined. Add 3 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, mix until combined. Gently fold in the frozen wild organic blueberries and wild blueberry jam.
3. Pour the batter into the lined muffin tin, filling each cup about 3/4 the way up.
4. For the brown sugar crunch topping - combine the brown sugar, 2 tablespoons melted butter, and 2 teaspoons flour in a bowl. Spoon the mix evenly over each muffin. Bake for 5 minutes, then reduce the oven to 350° and bake another 8-12 mins, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Serve warm with butter.